A Windows repair is sometimes a better option than a Windows reinstall. When your computer or laptop is running on a windows operating system, it can sometimes fail. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as failed or stuck Windows updates. Registry or driver update programs often cause operating system failure and require a Windows repair to fix it.
This can be extremely frustrating when you are trying to do everyday tasks and the core operating system on your pc is failing. Using our diagnostic and Windows repair tools we can return the operating system back to a healthy state fast.
A Windows repair offers a quick fix to your problem instead of the alternative of reinstalling everything on your computer. Need to talk give one of our friendly techs? Call 5478 3534 or bring your device into our Mooloolaba computer shop. You can also Email us or use the Contact form to send a message and we will get back to you asap.
Some Windows Problems You May Encounter
Below are some of the problems you can encounter when Windows is not functioning correctly. A Windows repair will fix the issues so you can get on with your work asap.
- You cannot empty the Recycle Bin or delete a file or a folder inside the Recycle Bin.
- When you try to rename or move a file, you receive the following error message: “The file or folder does not exist.”
- When you copy, move, rename, or delete a file on a network share, you receive the following error message: “There is a network or file permission error. The network connection may be lost” or “The folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Do you want to create it?”
- Your View settings or Customisation for one or more folders are lost or incorrect.
- You cannot use keyboard shortcuts to select more than one item in Windows Explorer, or you cannot select multiple items in a Windows Explorer window by holding the SHIFT key or the CTRL key while you click the items.
- Some icons in My Computer, in Windows Explorer, on the desktop, or on the Quick Launch Bar change randomly.
If you are still running an older version of windows it might be time to upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a Windows repair. This article compares Windows 7 and 10 so you can understand the differences.