We stock a Do It Yourself security (DIY security) and surveillance camera which provides a cheap security solution. Set a burglar alarm and record footage when you are out. You can also check in to see what is happening at home by viewing it on your smartphone in real time. Surveillance and DIY security has never been easier or more affordable than now.
Because of the 185 degree viewing angle, the cameras can be placed against any wall in a rectangle room and it will cover the whole room. Allowing you to see and hear what is going on when you are out.
|Security Camera Model 180||$89|
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- 185 degree viewing
- 1.3 megapixel still camera and 720p HD video
- Secure WIFI interface
- Capture still images and video on your smartphone
- View and playback video on your smartphone
- 2 way audio communication
- Movement alarm sends alerts to smartphone
- Micro SD Card Slot holds up to 10 days footage
- IR Night Vision sensor captures images in low light
- Auto reconnects after power outage
- Free app for iOS and Android devices
- Small footprint – measures 110mm x 40mm
Why DIY Security
Most home owners don’t have any security due to high system and installation costs. These security cameras provide an affordable solution to the problem because they are inexpensive and you don’t need a professional to install them. They are simple to install and come with everything you need to complete the job.